An easy introduction to raised bed gardening. This raised bed is the perfect place to start developing your skills and experience the joys of growing your own vegetables. With 16 square feet of available planting area there is room to grow a good assortment of your favorite veggies, herbs or flowers. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 2” tool-free kits, boards or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 2” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes four of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, and four 2” snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Your 4’ x 4’ square raised garden bed can be converted to a diamond shape just by changing the angle of the joints.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- 16 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- 4 - 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 4 - 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (Brown)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect item for someone like me who couldn't build a bed if I had to. We have a very wet area out in back and wanted a vegetable garden. This item was the perfect solution. All the pieces were included and even a "dummy" could have put it together.