The Aberdeen Louvered Pergola is truly a space defining outdoor room. Standing at 12' x 12' it is our first pergola with round columns, giving a distinct and refined Tuscan aesthetic. Perfect for outdoor hosting and relaxation, and with the ingeniously designed three panel louver system to block out as little or as much sun as you choose, your pergola will be as comfortable as it is beautiful. No need to worry about the maintenance of a traditional structure – a simple rinse with a garden hose is all the Aberdeen Louvered Pergola needs to look great year after year.
Best of all, our Louvered Pergola n is covered with industry-first twenty year warranty! Louver assembly is covered by a 5 year warranty against defects. The Aberdeen Pergola requires a drill, level, ladder, measuring tape, and two people to assemble.
- Dimensions: 96"H x 145"W x 96"D
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Post Size: 6″ Diameter
- Shade slats: 1.5″ x 1.5″
- Easy to assemble, kit comes with detailed instructions
- Approximately 6-8 hours assembly time
- Made from durable, maintenance free vinyl
- White ONLY
- Ships with 8 Boxes
- OPTIONAL: Surface Mount Bracket $139.99
- 20-year manufacturer warranty
Extra Materials You will Need:
(Purchase separately from us or a retailer of our products)
Rafter/ Beam Support (Required)
-2x6x12 (5cm x 15cm x 3.7m) Pressure-Treated Boards for Beams and Rafters (10) (purchase at local building center)
If Mounting Pergola on Concrete or Wood Deck
-4x4x8 (10cm x 10cm x 2.4m) Pressure-Treated Wood Posts (4) (purchase at local building center)
-4×4 (10cm x 10cm) Round Post Mounting Kit (purchase from us or a retailer of our products) Refer to bolt down bracket instructions for hardware requirements, as they pertain to your application.
-1/2“ x 3 1/2” x 12“ (1.3cm x 8.9cm x 30.5cm) Wood Shims (32) – Can Be Cut from 1/2” Sheet of Plywood
If mounting pergola onto an existing concrete surface:
– 1/4” x 2 3/4” (.6cm x 7cm) Cement Screws (12)
– 3/16” (.5cm) Concrete Drill bit. Minimum 3” (7.6cm) long (1)
If mounting pergola onto a wooden/composite deck with AN ACCESSIBLE UNDERSIDE:
– 1/4” x ?“ (.6cm x ?) Bolts and Nuts – Countersunk Head (12) Length depends on blocking material)
– 1/4” (.6cm) Washers (12)
– 1/4”(.6cm) Wood drill bit. Minimum 3“ (7.6cm) Long (1)
If Mounting Pergola in Ground
-4x4x12 (10cm x 10cm x 3.7m) Pressure-Treated Wood Posts (4) (purchase at local building center)
-Concrete Ready Mix (4) (purchase at local building center)