Highlight your gardens curves! Our tool-free landscape edging kits make it simple to boost your curb appeal and solve a host of landscaping issues. Create simple borders, pathways or even small retaining walls.
Your kit comes with everything you need to cover 16 linear feet. You get four of our revolutionary 1” curved composite boards, and four 1” snap-lock anchor brackets. Brackets simply slide and snap to lock securely to the board. Anchor brackets grip the ground tight, so your edging will stay put no matter the weather. The serrated stakes will also help to keep your borders from being disturbed by mowers or any human activity.
Our Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Add gravel or mulch between sections to create paths or textural interest. When creating pathways, be sure to line with landscape fabric to prevent weeds before filling with gravel or mulch. Straight landscape edging kits are also available. Feel free to mix and match to create a border that flows with your landscape.
- 4 - 1" Natural Wood-Grain Finish Composite Timbers
- 4 - 1"Anchor Brackets
- 2 – 1” Finishing Sleeves
- 1 – 1” Finishing Cap
- Eco-friendly timbers are made from recycled plastic and natural fibers. No toxic chemicals.
- Frame It All’s modular system allows endless design options. You can add on or reconfigure your raised garden bed at any time using existing or additional 1 inch Frame It All components and accessories.
- Low maintenance - timbers will not rot, warp, splinter or fade.
- Composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options.
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
You can stack your Backyard Borders higher to create deeper borders or to create levels and cascading features? Simply order additional 1” Weathered Wood curved boards and 1” snap lock stacking brackets (your kits come with anchor brackets). The modular design of all Frame It All products means that you can add, stack, re-design or re-purpose your materials any time the mood strikes.