The Centennial Mailbox by Architectural Mailboxes is the first design to receive United States Postal Service approval against the new USPS Standard 7C regulation, released in late 2015. Named “Centennial,” it represents the next generation of mailbox size, since the last traditional size was introduced over 100 years ago in 1915. Meeting the needs of today’s consumer, its ample mailbox compartment is designed to receive not only mail and magazines but multiple parcels. This means no more missed deliveries or parcels left out on the porch exposed to weather and thieves. Made with quality construction and heavy gauge materials complete with a die cast aluminum handle and rigid steel, powder coated flag. This attractive design combines aesthetics and functionality servicing all your mail and parcel needs.
- Available in 3 Colors: Black with Silver Flag, Pewter with Red Flag, OR Rubbed Bronze
- Mailbox Dimensions: 16.9"W x 11.9"H x 14.2"D and Weight: 11.22 lbs.
- Mailbox Opening: 8.3"H x 13.6"W
- Body: 23 gauge (0.8 mm) galvanized steel construction
- Door: 19 gauge (1.2 mm) galvanized steel construction
- Flag: 17 gauge (1.5 mm) galvanized steel construction
*Installation hardware not included with mailbox. Mounting bracket may be required to mount to post (not included).