This garden provides the key to sustainable gardening. It uses less water and utilizes food, garden and water waste to provide a nutrient rich environment for your plants to thrive. The unique circle design allows 100% access to every plant in your garden. Watering, harvesting, and tending to your plants becomes a pleasant activity, rather than a chore. The elevated beds are so comfortable to work with - no more kneeling or bending necessary.
Extra-deep beds mean you have no limits on what you can grow. Underground crops like potatoes, carrots or horseradish will thrive in the nutrient rich, deep, loamy soil of your raised beds.
Layer yard waste & food scraps in the center compost bin. Over time, the compostable materials will break down providing nutrients to the surrounding soil. You can install the compost unit level with the ground or after some soil is added to better feed the soil.
Frame It All composite boards are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic. The insulating open-channel design traps air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Our snap-lock brackets make installation a breeze with no tools required!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled food-grade safe HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Integrated compost bin
- Won’t rot, warp or fade like Cedar
- Food-grade safe materials
- No tools required
- 100% access to plants
- Dimensions: 9’ x 9’ x 16.5”
- 18 - 1” Weathered Wood Curved Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Weathered Wood Straight Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Tool-Free Snap-Lock Stacking Bracket (Black)
- 9 - 1” Finishing Sleeves (Black)