The perfect raised garden bed for fitting into a corner or creating unique landscaping areas and details to change the look and flow of your garden. If you’d like an out-of-the-way garden, tucking this raised bed into a corner of your yard is a great use of space. For easier harvesting, try to leave about 3 feet of space on all sides so you can reach your garden from all directions. The ‘L’ Shape also provides opportunities to create grand entrances, and secluded patio areas. Imagine how an ‘L’ shaped garden on either side of your back-patio door would create a flower or vegetable lined pathway to your yard and make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad. A single ‘L’ shaped garden set slightly away from the house, and planted with tall flowers like snapdragons, zinnias or sunflowers could create a private patio area with its own entrance. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
A solid choice for durability and function. Reinforced with bracing boards to prevent frost push-out. If you like an organized garden, you’ll appreciate how the bracing boards divide your garden into five separate planting areas. The 11-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, garlic and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. One ‘L’ Shaped garden bed provides 80 square feet of planting area. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes twenty-eight of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, twenty 2” snap-lock stacking brackets and four of our 2” tool-free snap-lock 4-Way bracing brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- 80 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- 28 – 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 20 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (Brown)
- 4 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed 4-Way Bracing Brackets (Brown)