Star light, star bright! Make your garden wishes come to life with this unique raised garden bed that will be a focal point of your yard or garden. With two levels and seven separate planting sections you will never run out of options for unique planting combinations. Use the top layer to plant taller flowers like Shasta daisies or Black-Eyed Susans (to create height) and colorful annuals in each of the points of the star. Create a unique berry garden, with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Versatile as a veggie garden, each planting area can be used for different herbs or low-growing veggies, while the center section is perfect for tomatoes, or even peas or beans can be staked or trellised to our Veggie Wall. Stunning from every angle, this garden bed deserves to be the focal point of your yard or garden. It would also be a terrific kitchen garden or potager. Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eighteen of our 2” Classic Sienna straight composite boards and eighteen of our 2” snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. For example, with the boards and joints in your kit you could reconfigure your Garden Star kit into three 5.5”-high hexagon raised beds, or one 11”-high 4’ x 8’ raised garden bed and one 5.5”-high 4’ x 8’ bed. The options are too many to list!
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- 7 separate terraced planting areas
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- 18 – 2” Classic Sienna Curved Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (Brown)