The Cedar Ridge Fire Table features a unique Grey Wash Cedar Supercast Top on a Taupe composite decking base. The top and base are both easy to care for and made from durable outdoor materials. The 12x42" Stainless Steel Crystal Fire Burner is UL listed for safety. Wow guests in your outdoor space with this fire table.
- Dimensions: 61"W x 32"D x 23.25"H
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Taupe composite decking base with access door
- Grey tone Washed Cedar Supercast top with matching Supercast Burner Cover INCLUDED
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. LP tank in base (Tank NOT INCLUDED)
- UL listed. Made in the USA.
- Includes Clear Glass Gems. More Color Options, see FC410
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Stainless Steel Burners. Two Year Structural Warranty on Bases and Tops. One Year Warranty on Ignition, electronics, and finish.
- OPTIONAL: 12 x 42 Rectangular Tempered Glass Wind Guard $236.55
- OPTIONAL: Protective Cover $65.55
*Tempered Glass Wind Guard: Glass wind guards not only add a layer of protection between the flame, wind, little hands, pets, and debris, but also look beautiful with the reflection of the dancing flame. Made of Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel Hardware, and has Rubber Base Stops. It Reduces Wind Effect, Provides Safety Barrier from Small Children and animals, Easy to set up - Less than 30 minutes, and Easy to clean. Simple Lift to remove. 46"W X 15.5"D X 5.875"H and 14 lbs.
*Protective Cover: Protect your investment with a durable, weather-resistant fire table cover. Made with versatile ripstop polyester and features a draw string cord around the bottom of the cover to secure the cover to the fire pit table. One-way Breathability: Exterior of material is water resistant, but is one-way breathable to allow interior moisture out. Tear resistant Ripstop laminating. Tan color keeps the cover cool to the touch in the sun. Polyester velvet interior protects finish surfaces and materials. Draw string cord at base to secure cover. 63"W x 34"D x 21.75"H and 2 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov