The Gama Sonic Baytown II Solar Series is inspired by the 19th-century streetlamp metalwork and attractive unique design. It's made from rustproof, rugged UV-protected ABS poly-resin resin and also features a unique light temperature switch that allows you to choose a warm white or bright white illumination setting.
This Solar LED outdoor light fixture is an energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This solar lantern makes a stylish addition to your home's exterior. This solar lamp comes with 10 LEDs and Gama Sonic's cone reflector which helps disperse the light more efficiently.
- All In One Solar Lighting Solution: This Solar Light comes with all the hardware for mounting this unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available. It includes all the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a three-inch outside diameter lamp post.
- No Electrical Wiring Is Needed: Just install the light fixture and let the sun do the rest. The lamps internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panel which is protected by durable, weather-resistant tempered glass to help ensure its long-lasting reliability.Duration: At dusk, 10 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 130 lumens (generally it takes about six hours of direct sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it's been completely run down). Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow of the Baytown’s solar light.
- Solar Powered: The fixture is designed to automatically turn on at dusk after its battery has been fully charged during the day. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel. Do not locate the solar light fixture in a shaded area.
- Durable and Weather Resistant: Beyond providing a superior combination of light brightness and duration, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This solar lantern can be mounted on 3-inch posts, flat surfaces and walls.
- No Electrical Wiring: Zero electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar lamp the perfect replacement solution for brightening up your curb appeal. Just mount the light anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available and let the sun do the rest.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: This solar lamp is constructed of weatherproof, rust-resistant, durable outdoor poly-resin and beveled glass. Once installed, just let the sun do all of the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ - 3 years.
- Cost Effective: Solar Powered Light means no further costs, making this unit a cost-effective solar lighting solution for new installation or a perfect money-saving replacement for electrical or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Automatic Operation: This Gama Sonic solar light is designed to automatically turn on at dusk and will shine at 130-lumens for up to 10 hours when its battery gets fully charged during the day.
- Specs: Our Baytown II Solar Light includes a built-in monocrystalline solar panel infused in tempered glass for durability to attract the sun, 10 LEDs, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector and mounting kits for 3” diameter poles, pier/flat mounts, and walls which are all included. This unit measures 18.5”H x 9.5”L x 9.5”W (pole not included).