A solid choice for durability and function. This raised garden bed is strong, long and perfectly square. Reinforced with bracing boards to prevent frost push-out or any disturbance from mowers or rambunctious children and pets. If you like an organized garden, you’ll appreciate how the bracing boards divide your garden into three separate planting areas. The 11-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, radishes and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. As shown, your 4' x 12' x 11” raised garden bed provides 48 square feet of planting area. You can redesign your garden at any time by assembling your available boards and brackets in new ways. Separate your stacked two-level garden bed into two separate 5.5” high raised beds. Create four 4’ x 4’ x 5.5” raised beds, or three 4’ x 8’ x 5.5 beds…or terraced gardens with beds of different depths! Tool-free snap-lock joints make it simple to install.
Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eighteen of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, fourteen 2” tool-free snap-lock stacking brackets and two 2” tool-free snap-lock 4-Way bracing brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Two-inch boards offer even more insulating power than our one-inch boards. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. You can easily convert your bed to an octagon, just by changing the angle of the brackets.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets – simply slide and snap
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- 48 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- 18– 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 6 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (Brown)
- 8 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets (Brown)
- 2 – 2” Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed 4-Way Bracing Brackets (Brown)