This is a made to order item, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery; any returns or cancellations will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
The Thinker by Auguste Rodin depicts a man in sober meditation battling with a powerful internal struggle. The sculpture also represents intellect and philosophy. Crafted of Fiber Stone for a quality look that will withstand the elements. Fiber Stone is fiberglass with a mixture of sand and stones cast into the surface followed by a hand painted finish to give the appearance of aged stone. Since it is reinforced with a fiberglass backing, the statue remains light-weight and less fragile than concrete. Each item is finished by artists and is original artwork, therefore no two are identical. Dimensions: 22"H x 8"W x 16"D.
Available in five finishes:
- Deep Sea (patina blue with rustic brown earth tones)(shown)
- White Moss (white wash with hints of moss)
- Sandstone (yellow ocre with revealed earth tones)
- Verde (rich green with a brown wash)
- Cathedral White (white with a brown wash)