A deer affectionately approaches Saint Francis in this enchanting statuary design. Crafted of Fiber Stone for a quality look that will withstand the elements. Fiber stone is a mixture of sand, stone and resin cast into the surface using terrazzo-like techniques. The surface is hand finished, followed by a stain to give the appearance of aged stone. Since it is reinforced with a fiberglass backing, the statue remains light-weight and less fragile than concrete. Each item is finished by artisits and is original artwork, therefore no two are identical. Dimensions: 22"H x 7"W x 8"D. Weight: 7 pounds.
Available in five finishes:
- White Moss (white wash with hints of moss)
- Sandstone (yellow ocre with revealed earth tones)
- Verde (rich green with a brown wash) (shown)
- Cathedral White (white with a brown wash)
- Pompeii (yellows with revealed natural stone)