The Rain Wizard Urn 50 is a thing of beauty and clever design. Constructed with thick and durable polyethylene resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a terra cotta urn. The graceful lines, curves, and garnishes on the exterior make it an accent piece on your homes exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that not only acts as a planter space, but also features a unique watering system that leeches excess water from the barrel itself.
There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation. Two brass spigots allow you to attach a hose at the front or use the side spigot to fill tall buckets. You can even use the second spigot as additional overflow control or linking to other barrels. You can have piece of mind that you're helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home's outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Rain Wizard Urn 50.
- Dimensions: 35" x 25" x 26"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Made of the industry's strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Front, screened overflow to keep water away from your home's foundation
- Highly resistant to rust, mold, mildew, and rotting
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- Built-in overflow channel
- Self-draining planter top
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Available in 4 Color Selections: LIGHT GRANITE, DARK GRANITE, SANDSTONE, AND TERRA COTTA.