Mayne Yorkshire 60" Window Box Kit
Give your windows a charming, classic East Coast feel with the traditional style of Mayne’s Yorkshire Window Box. The durable vinyl construction offers a low maintenance solution and cleans with just a simple rinse of a garden hose. This window box features a double wall design creating a water reservoir. This self-watering effect helps to retain the right amount of moisture and protect delicate roots from daily temperature extremes and encourage healthy growth. This results in healthier plants that require less watering. The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your window box all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance. The Yorkshire Window Box is not only visually appealing but is practical for any home as the panels can be cut to create a custom fit for any window. Choose between a 2ft to 8ft model and add instant curb appeal that will sure to get noticed!
Made from high quality vinyl providing the look of a wood window box without the maintenance
Ready-to-assemble kit requires minor assembly, parts glue together easily to create a beautiful finished product (about 15 min to assemble)
Kit includes front panel, back panel, bottom panel, left end cap, right end cap, vinyl glue, 4 wall mount brackets with screws
Panels can be cut to create a custom fit for your windows
Sub-irrigation water system, encourages root growth
- Dimensions: 60"W x 12"H x 10"D and Weight: 26 lbs.
Inside dimensions are 53.25″L x 7.5″W x 8.375″D, holds approx. 15 gallons of soil, water capacity is approximately 1.25 gallons (4.7 litres)
- Decorative brackets (corbels) sold separately $36.99/set
15-year limited warranty
Available in White
Mayne ZERO Program Return Procedure:
- 1.) Contact the company that your purchase originated with, within 30 days of receiving your item(s) to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- 2.) The Company that your purchase originated with will respond with an RA# and links to printable pre-paid return labels. Simply print these labels, affix them to the items for return and take them to your closest UPS drop-off location.
- 3.) All products must be returned in their original packaging (poly bag and box) and must be unused and in re-sellable condition. Please place the product in the poly bag first and then back into the cardboard box and seal well with packing tape. When returning Mayne Window Boxes, please ensure that the steel wall mount brackets provided, are placed in a separate plastic bag to avoid possible damage to the product.
*Customers who return used or damaged product or poorly packaged items may be denied credit or may be subject to additional processing fees