The Beacon Gas Fire Pit Table Collection is a beautiful new take on a classic style. The unique Marbleized Noche Supercast™ top sits upon the durable powder-coated steel base. Chat height naturally invites guests to the sit around the fire and relax. The 20" Crystal Fire® Burner is UL Listed for safety.
- Dimensions: 48"W x 48"D x 26.63"H and Weight: 285 lbs.
- Marbleized Noche Supercast™. Powder coated steel frame in Dora Brown finish.
- Trouble free electronic piezo which allows for adjustable flame height
- Compatible for both natural gas and liquid propane. Access door can conceals 20 lb. liquid propane tank in base. (Tank NOT INCLUDED)
- Basic assembly. Special care required. Be sure to follow included instructions. Limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel burners. Three year structural warranty on bases and tops. One year warranty on ignition, electronics, and finish.
- Made in USA and UL Listed
- INCLUDES: Matching Burner Cover, 20" Round Glass Wind Guard, and 5 lb. Clear Glass Gems
Chat Rocking Chairs with Tan Colored Cushions offer comfortable, deep seating. The perfect addition to any outdoor space.
- Dimensions: 29"W x 32"D x 31"H and Weight: 50 lbs.
- Set of 2
- Modern powder-coated aluminum frame in Dora Brown finish with Tan cushions
- Deep seating on a rocking frame
- Outdoor-rated cushions
- Made with durable polyester fabric
- Three Year Warranty on Framework. Cushion Warranty varies from One to Three Years.
- OPTIONAL: Cove Pebble Lumbar pillow ($37.05 each)
*Glass Wind Guard: Glass wind guards not only add a layer of protection between the flame, wind, little hands, pets, and debris, but also look beautiful with the reflection of the dancing flame. Made of Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel Hardware, and has Rubber Base Stops. It Reduces Wind Effect, Provides Safety Barrier from Small Children and animals, Easy to set up - Less than 30 minutes, and Easy to clean. Simple Lift to remove. 23.2"Diameter x 6.75"H and 12 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.