The easy to care for composite deck top and base brings a modern, but warm look to your outdoor room. The unique elevated 12x42" Crystal Fire Burner is UL listed for safety and will wow your guests. Table ONLY (furniture SOLD SEPARATELY.)
- Dimensions: 30"W x 80.75"D x 50.50"H
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Brown composite decking
- Graphite Grey powder coated aluminum frame
- Tempered Grey Glass Burner Cover INCLUDED
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base (tank NOT INCLUDED)
- UL Listed. Made in the USA.
- 5 lb. Clear Glass Gems are INCLUDED
- Please see Listing FC410 for Additional Colored Glass Gems and Black Lava Rock
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Stainless Steel Burners. Two Year Structural Warranty on Bases and Tops. One Year Warranty on Ignition, electronics, and finish.
- See FC452 for the Lyndale High Back Swivel Chairs
- OPTIONAL: 12"x 42" Tempered Glass Wind Guard $236.55
- OPTIONAL: 12" x 42" Tempered Folding Glass Guard Burner Cover $284.05
- OPTIONAL: 68"W x 14"D x 17.75"H Long Bench (Set of 2) $759.00
- OPTIONAL: 24"W x 14"D x 17.75"H Short Bench (Set of 2) $378.10
*Glass Wind Guard: Glass wind guards not only add a layer of protection between the flame, wind, little hands, pets, and debris, but also look beautiful with the reflection of the dancing flame. Made of Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel Hardware, and has Rubber Base Stops. It Reduces Wind Effect, Provides Safety Barrier from Small Children and animals, Easy to set up - Less than 30 minutes, and Easy to clean. Simple Lift to remove. 15.5"W 46"D x 5.88"H and 14 lbs.
*Folding Glass Guard Burner Cover: Glass wind guards not only add a layer of protection between the flame, wind, little hands, pets, and debris, but also look beautiful with the reflection of the dancing flame on your gas fire pit table. This unique glass wind guard folds down for use as a burner cover. Great for entertaining as a functional table and protecting your burner when not in use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov