Fairfield 48" Window Box
Brighten up the exterior of your home by adding color and beauty with the Mayne Fairfield Window Box Collection. This durable construction offers a low maintenance solution and cleans with just a simple rinse of a garden hose. This window box features a double wall design creating a water reservoir. This self-watering effect helps to retain the right amount of moisture and protect delicate roots from daily temperature extremes and encourage healthy growth. This results in healthier plants that require less watering. The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your window box all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance. The low maintenance nature of Mayne’s Window Boxes means you will spend less time nurturing your plants and more time admiring them. Dress up your home and create a look to impress with the Fairfield Window Box Collection.
Accent your home with our New England design window boxes
Our molded plastic planters are made from high-grade polyethylene, double wall design
Sub-irrigation water system, encourages root growth
- Dimensions: 48"W x 11"H x 10.8"D and Weight: 20 lbs.
Inside dimensions are 44″L x 7.5″W x 8″D, approximately 9.5 gallon soil capacity
Water reservoir capacity is approximately 4 gallons (15 Liters)
- Window box comes with 4 wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish
15-year limited warranty
Available in White, Espresso, Black & Clay
Decorative brackets (corbels) sold separately, Add $41.99/set
Mayne ZERO Program Return Procedure:
- 1.) Contact the company that your purchase originated with, within 30 days of receiving your item(s) to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- 2.) The Company that your purchase originated with will respond with an RA# and links to printable pre-paid return labels. Simply print these labels, affix them to the items for return and take them to your closest UPS drop-off location.
- 3.) All products must be returned in their original packaging (poly bag and box) and must be unused and in re-sellable condition. Please place the product in the poly bag first and then back into the cardboard box and seal well with packing tape. When returning Mayne Window Boxes, please ensure that the steel wall mount brackets provided, are placed in a separate plastic bag to avoid possible damage to the product.
*Customers who return used or damaged product or poorly packaged items may be denied credit or may be subject to additional processing fees