The Diamond Plus series shade is a cord-operated shade featuring our premium-grade PVC fabric. Diamond Plus series shades include a valance and have a fabric drop of 8 feet (96 inches). Diamond Plus shades utilize our “wind flex bungee system” to secure the bottom of your shade. This system secures the bottom of your shade to prevent flapping during light wind conditions. The shade should be rolled up during moderate to extreme wind conditions. Four (4) fabric colors are available: Maui (72% UV Block), Tropic (85% UV Block), Caribbean (90% UV Block) and Kona (90% UV Block). PVC Fabric is Polyester yarn coated with polyvinyl chloride.
- Shades have a STANDARD 78’’ cord located on the right side of the shade
- Options: $50 Custom Cut Width less than 4 Feet, $15 Move Cord to the left side of the shade (fee waived for custom cut), $10 Change Cord Length to 48", 120", or 168".
- The fabric drop cannot be altered (fabric drop is 96’’ for all shades)
- Four Color Choices: Maui, Caribbean, Tropic Bahama and Kona
- Cord, valance, cord safety device and brackets, are oil rubbed bronze
- PVC Fabric, Cord Operated, Valance, Bungee Tie Down
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 6'W x 8'drop
The Greenguard certification means that the product has very low levels of chemical emissions which deems it safe for indoor environments and usage around children. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is an issue that must be addressed by architects, designers and manufacturers of furnishings and equipment. Nine states have mandated green construction requirements for public buildings. The Federal government’s General Services Administration will be adding IAQ requirements to its furniture specifications. Our fabrics have been tested and have received the confidence in Textiles certificate which mean that you can be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in our fabrics. This is important because when solar shades are exposed to the sun other fabrics can emmit these harmful chemicals into the air. The NFPA Certification esures that the fabric passes all flame retardant tests. It is important with solar shades which are exposed to extreme elements inside and outside the home that there is no risk of the product catching fire.