British architect William Kent coined the phrase ‘Nature abhors a straight line.’ Have you ever wondered why we don’t see more round gardens? To create a curve, you either need something thin and flimsy (that will collapse under even slight pressure), or something that is durable but requires extensive labor or skills (masonry or bricks, for example). Frame It All’s revolutionary curved composite boards combine strength and durability with ease of installation. As an extra bonus, unlike masonry beds, you can easily disassemble your Circle Terraced Garden and take it with you if you relocate.
The unique circle design allows 100% access to every plant in your terraced garden. Watering, harvesting, and tending to your plants becomes a pleasant activity, rather than a chore. The elevated beds are so comfortable to work with - no more kneeling or bending necessary.
Five separate terraced planting areas give you creative control on how to best organize your fruits, flowers or vegetables. Extra-deep beds mean you have no limits on what you can grow. Underground crops like potatoes, carrots or horseradish will thrive in the deep loamy soil of your raised beds. This is a garden for everyone. The elevated height and gracious keyhole entrance make it fully accessible to wheelchairs or scooters.
- Five planting sections
- Three terraced levels
- Wheelchair and scooter accessible
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
- Food-grade safe materials
- 100% access to plants
- Dimensions: 9’ x 9’ x 27.5”
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- 24 – 1” Classic Sienna Curved Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 16 – 1” Classic Sienna Straight Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 24 – 1'' Screw-On Stacking Brackets (Brown)
Note: This unique design requires some cutting of boards. This is easily accomplished using a hand or power saw. A comprehensive cut list is supplied.