This garden provides the key to sustainable gardening. It uses less water and utilizes food, garden and water waste to provide a nutrient rich environment for your plants to thrive. The unique circle design allows 100% access to every plant in your garden. Watering, harvesting, and tending to your plants becomes a pleasant activity, rather than a chore. The elevated beds are so comfortable to work with - no more kneeling or bending necessary.
Extra-deep beds mean you have no limits on what you can grow. Underground crops like potatoes, carrots or horseradish will thrive in the nutrient rich, deep, loamy soil of your raised beds.
Layer yard waste & food scraps in the center compost bin. Over time, the compostable materials will break down providing nutrients to the surrounding soil. You can install the compost unit level with the ground or after some soil is added to better feed the soil.
Frame It All composite boards are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic. The insulating open-channel design traps air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (registration required)/ 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Integrated compost bin
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
- Food-grade safe materials
- No tools required
- 100% access to plants
- Dimensions: 9’ x 9’ x 16.5”
- 18 - 1” Classic Sienna Curved Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Classic Sienna Straight Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 18 - 1” Stacking Bracket (2-packs)
- 9 - 1” Finishing Sleeves (Brown)