Cape Cod Tall Planter 32"H
Cape Cod Tall Planter 32"H
Create a sense of architectural flare that will truly deliver that New England feel with Mayne’s Cape Cod Tall Planter. This versatile container has three planting options. Remove the tray and you can plant directly into the planter, leave the tray in and plant directly onto the tray and take advantage of the sub-irrigation system or self-watering effect, you can flip the tray over and place a pre-potted planter on top. Constructed from 100% polyethylene which delivers an amazingly realistic, incredibly strong and remarkably lightweight planter. The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance. This planter enhances the presentation of your plants without competing with them, perfect for multiple plants and larger arrangements. In addition, Mayne planters are designed to retain the right amount of moisture in the soil and protect delicate roots from daily temperature extremes. This results in healthier plants that require less frequent watering.
- The Cape Cod patio planter features a beaded panel design
- Single wall molded design, made with high-grade polyethylene
- Self watering tray insert creates sub-irrigation water system and encourages root growth
- Tray can be reversed to support a potted planter or completely removed to all the planter to be completely filled with soil
- Drainage holes to be pre-drilled by customer depending on desired use of the planter
- Opening is 11.75" x 11.75"
- Dimensions are 15.5"W x 15.5”D x 32”H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Approximately 10 gallon soil capacity, water capacity is approximately 6.5 gallons (24 liters)
- 15-year limited warranty.
- Available in White, Black, and Clay
Mayne ZERO Program Return Procedure:
- 1.) Contact the company that your purchase originated with, within 30 days of receiving your item(s) to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- 2.) The Company that your purchase originated with will respond with an RA# and links to printable pre-paid return labels. Simply print these labels, affix them to the items for return and take them to your closest UPS drop-off location.
- 3.) All products must be returned in their original packaging (poly bag and box) and must be unused and in re-sellable condition. Please place the product in the poly bag first and then back into the cardboard box and seal well with packing tape. When returning Mayne Window Boxes, please ensure that the steel wall mount brackets provided, are placed in a separate plastic bag to avoid possible damage to the product.
*Customers who return used or damaged product or poorly packaged items may be denied credit or may be subject to additional processing fees