The Bordeaux Tall Patio Planter is a gorgeous addition to any patio or front entrance, this planter offers up the right balance of style and durability that you should expect from a high quality polyethylene product. What a great way to accent your outdoor patios and terraces. This planter is a perfect architectural accent to any indoor or outdoor space. Make a statement!
- Textured finish for increased durability
- Constructed from 100% polyethylene which delivers an amazingly realistic and incredibly strong planter
- The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation
- Single wall design with rolled rim for a clean, finished appearance
- Outer Dimensions: 22"W x 40"H x 22"D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Opening Dimensions: 16.5"L x 16.5"W
- Soil Capacity: 38 Gallons
- The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance.
- Designed for year round indoor or outdoor use
- Made In The USA
- 15 Year Warranty – Residential Application, 5 Year Warranty – Commercial Application
- Available in White, Black, and Espresso
Mayne ZERO Program Return Procedure:
- 1.) Contact the company that your purchase originated with, within 30 days of receiving your item(s) to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- 2.) The Company that your purchase originated with will respond with an RA# and links to printable pre-paid return labels. Simply print these labels, affix them to the items for return and take them to your closest UPS drop-off location.
- 3.) All products must be returned in their original packaging (poly bag and box) and must be unused and in re-sellable condition. Please place the product in the poly bag first and then back into the cardboard box and seal well with packing tape. When returning Mayne Window Boxes, please ensure that the steel wall mount brackets provided, are placed in a separate plastic bag to avoid possible damage to the product.
*Customers who return used or damaged product or poorly packaged items may be denied credit or may be subject to additional processing fees